Future Earth Products
Future Earth is committed to developing products and services for diverse communities around the world.
Read more about our signature products below:
Anthropocene magazine is the new print, digital and live magazine from Future Earth. This publication is the first of its kind to focus specifically on the Anthropocene, a new epoch in the geologic history of the planet named for humanity’s influence on the globe. It will tap the best minds in international science journalism to explore the question: How can human innovation help to create a world we actually want to live in?
You can sign up now for free for Anthropocene magazine’s Daily Science coverage. This service sends updates on the latest news and discoveries in sustainability science to your inbox four days a week. No ads.
Also, consider becoming a member of Anthropocene magazine to support science journalism and receive print copies of this new publication.
The Future Earth Media Lab is an online incubator for communications, research and more. The lab nurtures projects at the cutting edge of the digital revolution – the internet of things, big data, new media, visualisation, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence. It is a collaboration between Future Earth, the International Council for Science (ICSU) and Globaïa.
Read our recent blog about a new immersive experience supported by the Future Earth Media Lab – a Virtual Reality tour of a favela in Brazil (photo above).
Future Earth and its partners produce a wide range of publications in research and engagement, including a monthly newsletter, strategic reports and other planning documents, conference reports, synthesis documents and more. You can view our recent publications here.
Some of Future Earth’s key publications include:
- Future Earth 2025 Vision
- Future Earth Initial Design Report
- Strategic Research Agenda 2014
- Future Earth Implementation Plan: 2016-2018
- Future Earth Booklet: What is Future Earth?
Future Earth provides regular updates on its activities and successes, including new findings emerging from our Global Research Projects.
You can read our annual reports, beginning in 2015, below:
Future Earth publishes regular newsletters to highlight news, events and opportunities in global sustainability. You can sign up for our monthly updates here.
Read our past newsletters below:
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
Webinars are an important tool for Future Earth to engage the global sustainability community. We seem them as great ways to start discussions and to get researchers and diverse members of society involved in our activities. Some of our recent webinar series include:
- Best-practices on transdisciplinary and co-designed research: Follow along with experts from around the world as they discuss how the sustainability community can co-design research with diverse scientists and partners from society.
- Transformations webinars: Listen in to this series, which explores research on how societies can make transformations to sustainability.
- Pop-up webinars on science communication: Learn how to communicate about your research through blogs, Twitter, science commentaries, visualisations and more.